Jumping around
Write now: I loved the movie Jumper. I thought about how I could use this power and I decided that it is probably one of the best superpowers you could have. If I could teleport to anywhere that I want it would be amazing. I wouldn't have to worry about getting to a place on time, since I can just wait until there are 5 seconds left, and get there. For example, I could wake up a lot later and just teleport to school at 7:04. Another huge advantage is that I could get unlimited money. Just teleport to a bank, grab a handful of bags and get out of there before anyone noticed. With the money I could buy a house in some luxurious place, like the Hamptons in NY and just teleport to school. It would also be very good if whatever I am holding teleports with me. So I could wake up at 6:45, teleport my mom to work and then myself to school. It would also be very easy to go on vacations and come back. Also, doing menial things would be a lot easier. For example, say we have to go buy a chair for the living room. I could just teleport to the store, touch that chair, teleport back and the chair will come with me. And let's say that I'm doing a project on ancient Egypt. I could go there, take some pictures, talk to some experts and be back by supper. It would be incredible, and most of the problems that I could solve would help the world a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment